Project management consulting
Having a good and innovative idea for a project does not guarantee its approval and successful implementation. Projects should fit an organisation’s strategic goals. They should help the team to grow, support the transfer of good practices and the development of new solutions. Projects should empower! There is nothing less motivating than being part of a project team that does not believe in its purpose. That is why the M-Powered team shares project preparation and management knowledge with other organisations.
What can we do for you
- We can help you to realise your organisation’s strategic goals to choose project ideas more wisely.
2. Once your organisation’s goals are well defined, we can help to find the best source of funding for your project.
3. The next step is to plan your project and to find the best partners, whom you will be able to trust and depend upon.
4. At this point, it is time to write a project proposal, involving all important stakeholders and building a strong international partnership.
5. Once your project is approved, we can also assist you with all aspects of management.
Get our newsletter delivered to your inbox twice a month
Marzena facilitated a workshop for us between very diverse collaborating partners, and we gave her quite the list of expected outcomes from the workshop. She didn’t disappoint, helping us work together to end up with a fantastic project plan and clear expectations from each partner. This wouldn’t have been possible without her thorough preparation – she researched the call and the partners and spent a lot of time helping us clarify our aims and identify potential sticking points before the workshop. Everyone was talking about how well the workshop was facilitated.